SSC CHSL 2023 Tire I Answer Key | SSC CHSL Final Answer Key 2023
About Post : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Are Invited Online Application Form For Post CHSL 10+2 Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant & Data Operator Vacancy SSC CHSL 2023. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification. SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Recruitment 2023
Vacancy Details Total Post : 1600
|LDC / JSA||—-||
|Postal / SA||—-|
|Data Entry Operator||—-|
|IF You Satisfied By SARKARIJOBFIND.COM (Website) Please Like & Share More People (Thanks).|
|Download Tire I Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Tire I Final Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Result||List I | List II | List III|
|Download Tier I Result Cutoff||Click Here|
|Download Tire I Answer Key||Server I | Server II|
|Download Tire I Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join SSC Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
Steps to Apply for SSC CHSL 2023
Candidates are required to apply online for SSC CHSL 2023. Below are the steps that one needs to follow for successful online registration for the exam:
- 1: Click on the official link which is provided on this page.
- 2: Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link will open up in the new window.
- 3: Click on New Registration in SSC CHSL 2023 application window and then click on the register button.
- 4: Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- 5: Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form for SSC CHSL. Verify your details before submitting the form. All the candidates will be issued a Registration ID for SSC CHSL exam.
Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SSC CHSL 2023.
SSC CHSL Next Step Fill Form
- 1: In the next step, candidates must upload a photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
Photograph – The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
Signature – The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
- 2: Log in with your registered ID and password to fill up the Part-II of the online form of SSC CHSL 2023.
- 8: After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CHSL 2023 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- 3: Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC CHSL application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form for SSC CHSL 2023. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC CHSL either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment. A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC CHSL Online Application Fee….