Last Updated On December 3, 2021
SARKARIJOBFIND On Telegram : Join Now
Post Name : NCL Apprentice Online Form 2021
About Post : Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Are Invited Online Application Form For Apprentice 2021 (NCL Job 2021). Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification. NCL Job 2021
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
Northern Coalfields Limited (A Mini Ratna Company) is a subsidiary company of Coal India
Limited, which is a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and Flagship Coal producing company
of India, proposes to engage apprentices for one year at its various units in MP and UP.
Online applications are invited from interested candidates who have passed ITI exam from UP
or MP based institutes only and meeting the following qualifications and other parameters for
engagement as trade apprentices under The Apprenticeship Act 1961 read in conjunction with The
Apprenticeship Rules 1992 (amended till date) and The Apprentices (Amendment) Act 2014 in the
trades mentioned below
Procedure to apply:
Step-1 At first visit the Apprenticeship Portal i.e. www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
Step-2 Applicants are required to register on the Apprenticeship Portal by completing the
apprentice candidate profile and uploading relevant documents. Note down the Registration
Step-3 Apply for Apprenticeship training, on the Apprenticeship Portal, by searching
establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration No. E01162300007)
against eligible trade
1. The candidates meeting the age and the minimum eligibility criteria as on the last date of
submission of Application as mentioned in the Notification will only be considered eligible.
2. Based on the details filled by the candidates on the Apprenticeship Portal, with regard to
their eligibility for respective trades, “Provisional merit panels” will be prepared in order of
marks secured in all semesters of ITI by the candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The
same will be published on the official website of NCL ( www.nclcil.in ).
3. In case if two or more candidates have secured equal in marks in ITI, then the eldest (as
per date of birth as mentioned in 10th/8th certificate) candidate will be given preference
4. The provisionally shortlisted candidates shall have to appear along with all originaldocuments/testimonials (as provided in Annexure A) as per the eligibility criteria notified in
this Notification for scrutiny/verification of documents and testimonials at the time of
joining. The date and venue for scrutiny/verification shall be notified in the official website
of NCL and the candidates shall have to report accordingly.
5. In the event of failure to report with all original certificates and testimonials within the
stipulated time, the candidature of such candidate shall stand cancelled.
6. At the time of joining, the physical documents/testimonials with regard to the eligibility
criteria will be verified/scrutinized and the eligibility will be ascertained in terms of the
provisions of the notification. In the verification/scrutiny of physical documents, if a
candidate is found to have not in possession of the valid documents to support his/her
eligibility as provided in the notification, his/her candidature will be cancelled without any
7. Engagement of selected candidates as Apprenticeship Trainee will be subject to being
found medically fit in the Company’s Medical Examination. Before engagement, candidate’s
health shall be as per the requirement of The Apprenticeship Act 1961 (including the
Amendments) and as per the pre-employment medical fitness in Mines for being adjudged
suitable for engagement as Apprenticeship Trainee.
8. The contract for engagement as Apprenticeship Trainee will be issued to the successful
candidates in accordance with their relative merit position after resolution of tie and being
found medically fit for engagement as Apprenticeship Trainee.
9. The apprenticeship contract will be signed between Apprenticeship Trainee (the
Parents/Guardian in case of Minor) and General Manager (P/Rectt.), NCL and uploaded on
the portal for the approval of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT)
Bhopal. The offer of engagement as Apprenticeship Trainee will be provisional subject to
approval of RDAT, Bhopal.