Jharkhand PGT Teacher Vacancy 2023 |Jharkhand Teacher Vacancy
About Post : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Are Invited Online Application Form For Post Graduate Regular 3120 Post (Jharkhand PGT Teacher Vacancy 2022). Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification. (Jharkhand PGT Teacher Vacancy 2022)
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022
|Vacancy Details Total Post : 3120|
Backlog TGT Reserved
|How To Fill Form
|IF You Satisfied By SARKARIJOBFIND.COM (Website) Please Like & Share More People (Thanks).|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Regular | Backlog|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(J.S.S.C.) has been constituted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) which was published vide Gazette notification no. 829 dt. 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Government. The Act was amended by Jharkhand Act 03,2011 and Jharkhand Act 19,2011; published vide Gazette notification nos. 153 dt. 24 February 2011 and 687 dt. 11 October 2011 respectively.
Initially The Office of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission was located at Dhurwa, Ranchi, till 01-08-2016. Since the accommodation fell short of the actual requirements of the Commission, its office was shifted to Kalinagar, Chaay Bagan, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834010 of which foundation stone was laid by then Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Hemant Soren and Later was inaugurated on 02.08.2016 by Hon’ble Chief Minsiter, Shri Raghuvar Das.
The first Chairman of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission was Smt.Mridula Sinha,(IAS). The list of Chairman of the Commission since 2010 is as follows:
Name of Chairman
|1.||Smt. Mridula Sinha, IAS||08.06.2010||07.07.2010|
|2.||Smt. Alka Tiwari, IAS||08.07.2010||23.05.2011|
|3.||Shri Neyaj Ahmad, Retd. IPS||24.05.2011||03.08.2011|
|4.||Shri Chittaranjan Sahay, Retd. IFS||04.08.2011||02.04.2016|
|5.||Shri Ratan Kumar, Retd. IAS||02.04.2016||31.12.2019|
|6.||Sri. Prashant Kumar, IAS||01.01.2020||06.11.2020|
|7.||Sri. Sudhir Tripathi, Retd IAS||06.11.2020||Till date|
|S.No||Name of Member||From||To|
|1.||Shri Upendra Narayan Oraon||30.04.2010||27.04.2011|
|2.||Smt. Neelam Gupta||15.07.2010||07.08.2011|
|3.||Shri Bimal Choudhary||08.08.2011||31.12.2014|
|4.||Sumant Kumar Sinha||01.12.2014||20.11.2019|
|5.||Surendra Kumar, Retd. IAS||29.07.2019||Till Date|
CONSTITUTION OF COMMISSION
- Chairman- An officer in service or retired not below the rank held in Super Time Scale of All India Services/Army, appointed by the State Government.
- Member- Two officers in service or retired not below in the pay scale of Rs. 37400-6700/-, Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- (or similar pay scale revised from time to time) appointed by the State Government of All India Services/Army/Jharkhand Administrative Service/ All equivalent Government Service/from Academic field.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- The Commission may recommend for appointment to all the posts of Group C and Non-gazetted General/Technical/Non-Technical Service/Cadres of the State Government in Group B where there is provision of direct appointment partially or in full, and selection on which is not done by Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- Notwithstanding anything mentioned above, the State Government is empowered to withdraw the power of recommendation for appointment for designated services/cadres/posts from the Commission and assign to any other authority or assign to the Commission the power of recommendation for appointment for any service/cadre/post for which recommendation of Jharkhand Public Service Commission in not Constitutionally mandatory.
- The recommendations of the Commission shall be valid for a period of one year with effect from the date of recommendation. Provided that the commission shall have the powers to revalidate its recommendation for next one year.
- The Commission may determine the process of conducting examinations for appointment to different posts and it will be able to conduct examinations wholly or partially from by itself or by means of external source.